Welcome to the Daily Orders information page on NDIS.
Here are the answers to some FAQ:
Q. Which classes of support are you registered under?
A. Assistive Prod-Household Task and Comms&Info Equipment. We have had many participants claim under their consumables budget.
Q. What is your provider registration number?
A. 4050054298 / 4-433J-1345
Q. How do I buy a planner with NDIS funding?
A. It depends on how your plan is managed, but in most cases, you will need an invoice from us. To obtain an invoice:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- State how the participant is managed (Self, Plan, NDIA)
- NDIS participant number
- NDIS participant name
- NDIS participant birth date
- Plan start and finish dates
- Participant's email address if applicable to aid in tracking once the order is dispatched
- Which items you wish to purchase - provide links and include size/orientation details
- Please include which accessories you would like - Note - that planners do not come supplied with markers, you will need to request them also - the accessories bundle is the most popular dailyorders.com.au/collections/accessories
- Postal address
- If NDIA managed, please advise which support category you wish to use the funding from and provide approval to create a service booking and payment request.
Any other questions? Please email the address above and we will be more than happy to answer as best we can. Thank you!