Shipping, returns and privacy policies
Q. Where do you ship to and how?
A. We ship to Australian and international addresses!
- We ship to Australian addresses for a flat rate fee of $19.95 for the boards and $12.00 for the trolley bags. If these products are combined in one box, the $19.95 shipping rate applies.
- NZ shipping is $85AUD for one board. Combine with a friend to save on shipping.
- Rest of world shipping is $150AUD for one board. Combine with a friend to save on postage. The price to ship the Trolley Bags overseas is crazily expensive, so I wouldn't do this for you :)
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes. We use a courier service with receipted delivery to deliver Daily Orders to your door. If you don't think you'll be home during the day for delivery, you might consider getting Daily Orders delivered to your workplace so you can get it as fast as possible. If you can't do that, don't worry - our courier will leave a card with details to call the local transport depot for re-delivery or pickup if you aren't home.
Q. How long will it take to arrive?
A. We use a courier service and aim to get Daily Orders to you within 5-7 days. If you're in a remote area, it may take a bit longer. We strive to meet this delivery timeframe for international deliveries too.
Q. What is your returns and refunds policy?
A. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
You are entitled to a refund or replacement of Daily Orders within 30 days of purchase, if there is a major problem with the product. A major problem under Australian Consumer Law is when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
A refund or replacement does not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
If you do wish to return the product, you will be responsible for return shipping costs to Victoria, Australia.
A. We'll only collect your information for the purposes of delivering your order, and for contacting you with regular emails and special offers. We will not disclose your information to third parties except where required by Australian Law. If you wish to be unsubscribed from our newsletters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org